Coole Road, Multyfarnham,Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. N91 WC67
+353 44 9371680

VHI Mini marathon.

AutismIreland_VHI 1000

Help raise funds for Irish Autism Action by taking part in the VHI Mini marathon.

Please help raise awareness and much needed funds to support Irish Autism Action by taking part in the VHI Women’s mini marathon on Monday June 5th 2017. As a charity that does not receive any state funding, 97% of our annual income is raised through a variety of different fundraising events and projects, while the remaining 3% is grant funded.   The charity is therefore very dependent upon the generosity of the general public and corporate organisations and without this support, we would not be able to continue to provide our vital services to families throughout Ireland.

Taking part is simple:

  1. Firstly sign up and register for the VHI Mini Marathon by clicking Here
  2. Contact us by e-mailing info@autismireland.ie with your registration number, your name, address, contact number, t-shirt size & how many sponsorship cards you would like (Every sponsorship card is numbered and has 20 lines). Our t-shirts this year are tech. shirts and you can choose either blue or yellow (See Below).  They cost €6.99 each upfront, which can be deducted from your sponsorship at the end.
  3. Another great way to fundraise is to set up a fundraising page with the website https://nfp.everydayhero.com/ie/iaa It’s really simple to use, costs nothing and all you need is your email address. You simply go to their homepage and click on the ‘Start fundraising’ button. When it asks you the charity you want to fundraise for, type in Irish Autism Action.  Basically, it allows people you know to sponsor you online using their debit and credit card. You can see exactly who has given what, as can the charity, and all the money goes directly in the charity bank account.  The also offer you the choice of linking your fundraising page to your facebook page so all your FB buddies can sponsor you too. Lots of people use it nowadays.

Once registered, enjoy the training, the build up and most importantly remember you are one of approx. 40,000 ladies all looking to make a very positive difference to help transform the lives of the 276,000 people in Ireland living with autism.

 

Irish Autism Action Tech Tees 2017 (3)